What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
This SEO business startup kit is perfect for both freelance consultants and web designers that are looking to start an SEO business.
- Every bit of experience and knowledge that I have gained as a full time SEO consultant since 2006
- The result of years of experience and effort, compiled for freelancers like you
- Contracts, maintenance agreements, and how to properly invoice clients
- Knowing how much to charge, what to put in my proposals
- Already done all the hard work for you
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. SEO Startup Kit scores 66.28/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.seostartupkit.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: seostartupkit.com you’ll also be taken through to seostartupkit.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)